What Kind of Work is it?
In one-on-one sessions CPT is highly individualized and varies with each client. Most clients wanting to overcome big emotional obstacles, book sessions once a week for three months, at which time they have developed the skills to continue on their own.
The main focus of my work is to bring increased awareness to whatever emotional stress is currently most influential. That stress creates an opportunity for transforming emotions, which then improve mental and physical health automatically. We will discuss Chinese 5 Element and the emotional correlations to your physical well-being in the health workshop and during your sessions. Each session covers:* Identifying Stressors and applying the CPT Emotional Release Technique
- releasing blocked or stuck emotional energies.* Process Work
- bringing awareness to changes that take place.* Transition Work
- integrating the new positive emotional experience into your life situations.
While I recommend 12 weekly sessions for the best results, there is no obligation to follow up regularly or to book a set number of sessions. More importantly, making a commitment to your own growth process
is a crucial step in the direction of deep and lasting personal transformation.Who is it For?
My work is especially appropriate when you are undergoing (or needing to undergo) a life transition of some kind. Signals that a life transition may be imminent or necessary can include:
* A feeling of stuck or needing to break out/break free
* Mood swings, increased anxiety or other strong emotions
* Dissatisfaction and a feeling of being trapped or overwhelmed
* Destructive patterns of behavior, emotion or relationship
* Sudden accidents, injuries and other kinds of 'wake up' call
* Emerging Illnesses and or symptoms that refuse to go away
* PTSD, Vivid dreams, nightmares, visions or intuitions
Most clients either have a health-care practitioner already and are looking to work on a deeper level, or they have reached the limits of what other forms of health care can do at the present time. My intention is to engage directly with your own inner growth process and self-healing capacity, which complements, but does not take the place of appropriate medical care where this is needed.
$120 per hour or
12-hour package $1140.00 ($95.00 each)Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation to see which options are best for you.