What Kind of Work is it?
In one-on-one sessions CPT is highly individualized and varies with each client. Sessions are booked individually and clients are encouraged to follow up as and when they feel it to be desirable. Some clients book only one session while others work on a regular basis over a period of time. To get the full benefit from my work, a reasonably high degree of self-responsibility is necessary.
The main focus of my work is to bring increased awareness to whatever emotional stress is currently most influential. This creates an opportunity for transforming outmoded beliefs, emotions, behaviors and aspects of your self-image and self-identity which no longer serve your growth. It also enables you to establish a deeper connection with your core self, and to activate and fulfill life potentialities which had been hitherto undeveloped. Improved health is an automatic result as well. We will discuss Chinese 5 Element and the emotional correlations to your physical wellbeing.
Depending on your needs at the time, the work will incorporate one or more of these elements:* Emotional Release Technique
- releasing blocked or stuck emotional energies & patterns* Process Work
- bringing awareness to unconscious patterns and channeling blocked energies in a healthier way* Transition Work
- providing guidance & support through difficult life transitions* Dream Work
- utilizing dreams for developing self-awareness and understanding messages from the unconscious
While I recommend 12 weekly sessions for the best results, there is no obligation to follow up regularly or to book a set number of sessions. More importantly, making a commitment to your own growth process
is a crucial step in the direction of deep and lasting personal transformation.Who is it For?
My work is especially appropriate when you are undergoing (or needing to undergo) a life transition of some kind. Signals that a life transition may be imminent or necessary can include:
* A feeling of stuckness or needing to break out/break free
* Mood swings, increased anxiety or other strong emotions
* Dissatisfaction and a feeling of being trapped or overwhelmed
* Destructive patterns of behavior, emotion or relationship
* Sudden accidents, injuries and other kinds of 'wake up' call
* Illnesses & symptoms that refuse to go away
* PTSD, Vivid dreams, nightmares, visions or intuitions
Most clients either have a health-care practitioner already and are looking to work on a deeper level, or they have reached the limits of what other forms of health care can do at the present time. My intention is to engage directly with your own inner growth process and self-healing capacity, which complements, but does not take the place of appropriate medical care where this is needed.Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation. Email LaurieHeusinger@live.com